Turning your staff into successful project managers – that is our goal. The individual combination of our methods such as e-learning, blended learning and virtual classroom enables them to learn individual content and content relevant to the company at their own pace or in line with colleagues in other locations.
Based on your requirements we will put together an individual and coherent blended learning qualification programme which combines the advantages and strengths of digital and interactive learning with optimum resource efficiency.
- With a results-oriented mix of media and methods
- For multi-site qualification
- Individually tailored to the requirements of target groups and your company’s specific HR development
- For your individual professional development programme we will
- Clarify objectives and expectations in a joint objectives and requirements workshop
- Provide recommendations for action, based on this
- Together with you decide the media, formats and modules with or without face-to-face training
- Create an integrated training programme for the various needs, hierarchies and skills levels and
- Produce a roll-out plan.
- Training which makes efficient use of resources and takes into account various hierarchies and skills
- Company-specific content
- Efficient combination of online and offline training and different learning formats
- Increase of effectiveness in professional development
- Solutions tailored to the target group
- Integrated training with lasting effects
We offer a blended learning qualification programme which matches your needs and which offers the best possible combination of digital and face-to-face learning – while also keeping an eye on efficient use of resources.
Your project management training will take place in an environment that familiarises participants intensively with the learning content and which combines interactive and simultaneous learning with a high level of real-life experience and results orientation.
Your project management training will be set up as follows:
- Contents individually tailored to the target group
- Based on your own practical examples
- Option of purely virtual or as a component part of different formats, e.g. blended learning.
- Efficient project management training across the entire organisation
- Cultural transition towards a digital company
- Boosting personal digital literacy
- Stronger cooperation within participant groups from across the organisation
- Interactive, experience-oriented learning through simultaneous training
- No travel time, no travel cost
Working with renowned cooperation partners and the availability of our comprehensive modular library on project management mean we can offer you specially tailored e-learning solutions for different target groups. Your employees actively determine the speed of their learning success – irrespective of time and location.
For best success rates, we offer you a comprehensive library of standardised and practice-oriented project management training, basic and advanced.
To ensure the best possible learning results across locations we offer:
- Flexible, needs-oriented compilation of qualification programmes and formats and well-fitted integration
- Comprehensive content in numerous languages through the cooperation with renowned partners
- Tutorial guidance
- More time for projects
- Learning independent of time and location
- Teaching of company-specific content
- Individual control of learning process and reinforcement of content
- Increase in staff motivation and ability to implement (participants determine their own pace of learning)
- Tutorial guidance
Applying what has been learned in online simulations and thus being able to try it out in a protected environment helps participants absorb the content.
What has been learned can be put directly into practice with the help of our online simulation – either virtually or as part of face-to-face training. Any further questions arising from this can be answered directly by the instructor.
Following the training participants will be able to put into practice the contents previously treated in theory. They are supported by:
- Instructors with practical and industry experience
- Typical project situations along the stages of a project
- The integration of online simulation into face-to-face or virtual training sessions
- Individual choice of content and media
- High degree of practical relevance and strong focus on application during training
- Direct transfer of knowledge into practice
- Simultaneous cooperation of training participants in the simulation
- Simulation of stressful situations in the project
Training is not an end in itself but always pursues clear objectives. We support you with putting together and implementing individual training evaluations, so that you and your staff know what successes have been achieved.
Training evaluation provides you with an assessment of the success of the training versus objectives – both for the company and for the individual learner – and allows an efficient, continuous optimisation of the qualification programme.
We support you in measuring the success of trainings with the help of evaluation tools:
- Designing and implementing training evaluations
- Creating individual questionnaires and evaluating them
- Deriving recommendations for action as needed
- Learning target control possible from a company and from a participant’s point of view
- Optimised staff performance
- Greater commitment from participants
- Transparency and continuous assessment of success at individual level
- Continuous quality control of qualification programmes at company level