Changes are faster and more profound than ever before. This also affects project management. We are passionate about helping you make your team fit for this change. As your sparring partner, we work with you to define relevant areas of competence and learning processes and will implement these. We will combine training formats and contents to fit the unique needs of your company and are by your side for all queries relating to project management.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT STANDARD TRAINING
Standard training courses convey the essential methods of successful project work from planning to completion.
Our standard training courses will give perfect grounding to participants to tackle future project management challenges. Teaching them the most important methods and measures for the entire project life cycle will enable participants to apply in practice directly what they have learnt on the course.
Our standard training courses offer a practical introduction to project management as well as related disciplines and supporting work techniques.
- Professional project management and successful project work
- Fast implementation of measures thanks to pre-configured and standardised content
- Grounding in the most important tried and tested project management disciplines
- No cost for any customisation
COMPANY-SPECIFIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Customised project management training will specifically focus on perfecting participants’ work in their processes to ensure continuous improvement in the quality of their project work.
Here, we do not teach off-the-shelf courses but focus on the content that your employees actually need for their project work – leaving out all excess baggage and based on your company’s specific standards, templates and requirements.
- Comprehensive clarification of your requirements and expectations, including existing training concepts
- Familiarisation with your company’s specific processes, templates and requirements
- Creating tailor-made project management training or training programme
- Incorporating your project templates and case studies
- Delivery and if desired definition of any further action required
- Customised company-wide learning environment, tailored to your project world and HR development, with lasting impact
- Increased confidence in usage and project orientation by staff
- Instructors as sparring partners with practical orientation and experience in the industry for your participants
- Access to an extensive pool of know-how, best practice approaches and benchmarks of the Tiba group.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT MODULAR COURSES
Every group of employees has its own way of learning and requires specific content that reflects their level of expertise and their development objective. Our modular training courses are built from an individual selection of content from our extensive module library to meet the specific requirements of participants.
The solution is learning based on client requirements – and we provide this from a library of more than 300 individually combinable modules that has been tried and tested over many years and is continuously further developed.
- Comprehensive clarification of company and target-group specific needs
- Advising the client on a results-oriented selection and compilation of topics from a library of over 300 modules on soft skills and project management methods
- Selected modules are edited for coaching and implementation has strong practical focus
- Well-directed qualification for participants which reflects your company’s needs
- Versatile combination of training content and company specifics
- Highly motivated participants owing to content actually required for their actual work environment
- Flexible structuring of your qualification measures
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
To improve the opening up of new markets we built a plant abroad for a new model. Close control of quality, schedule and cost details, as well as safeguarding process flows was essential during the parallel ramp-up of new factory and new product. Tiba created an integrated organisation of functions and personnel to achieve this while also keeping a focus on implementing a new problem solving process. This helped avoid any shortage of resources and enabled us to deal pro-actively with conflicts and crises.
Volkswagen AG/ Automotive/ Chattanooga, USA
Project Case Study
Learning by means of a consistent, realistic case study with defined project roles and tasks strengthens employees’ confidence in applying what they have learnt as well as their project performance.
Working on practical cases will help participants’ fully understand their theoretical knowledge and it will reinforce this knowledge. Working with a realistic case study, participants can learn how to implement methods and techniques at every stage of the project life cycle.
- Identifying requirements and objectives for the case study work
- Developing a case study together with the client which matches the tasks and challenges of the selected target group
- High level of practical relevance
- Support of knowledge transfer from theory into project practice
- Tailored to the level of knowledge, competences and behaviour of learners
- Improved confidence in applying skills
- Reduction of risks in everyday project work
CREATION OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT CURRICULA
Using our project management expertise and our range of training options, we will work together with you to develop a project management curriculum tailored to your company’s requirements.
We will use defined career models to develop customised project management training courses, from individual to multi-stage to complex, company-wide project management curricula in close cooperation with you.
- Developing and teaching customised, company-specific project management training courses and programmes which tailored to your business culture, location and language
- Structuring and choice of methods will closely reflect your requirements and the needs of the target groups
- If required, use of a consistent case study
- Professionalization of your project management standard
- Well-trained, motivated staff
- Consistent, synchronised learning concept
The preparation and follow-up of training is time-consuming and ties resources which are needed elsewhere. We will free you up so that you can focus on your core tasks.
We take on with all organisational and administrative activities in relation to preparation and follow-up of training.
We will relieve you as required, either as one-off support or for the entire preparation and follow-up of your training courses – from organising hotels and event (anywhere in the world) to participant management to registration for certification examinations
- Reduction of pressure on your HR division so that they can focus on their actual core activities
- Advantage of Tiba’s experience in organising and planning complex or global training
- Reliable schedules when registering for certification examinations
Our instructors have both profound hands-on experience and extensive coaching know-how. They are used to present content in a lively and exciting way – even if it does not originate from their own pen.
Our instructors put your training concept into action – lively, realistic and with lasting effects.
- Running training courses based on the existing instructor guide
- At a location of your choice – worldwide – with an instructor who has the required subject knowledge and expertise in the industry
- Fine-tuned to reflect the business culture of your organisation
- Fast selection of instructor who is the best fit in terms of professional competence, industry experience and language from our large pool of instructors
- Your training concept is put into action by a professional expert with coaching expertise
- Lasting effect of coaching through lively presentation and a high degree of real-life relevance