Our versatile approach focuses on your organisation’s mind set and its capability of change. Our change management competence will provide advice and provide you with the means to ensure the long-term company-wide capability for change required for complex developments through training at organisational, project and staff level.
Development of a corporate culture
Corporate culture has become a fundamental success factor for organizations. After all, the culture of a company not only determines the well-being of its employees, the success of the company is also directly related to it. Our experience shows that the simple optimization of processes and structures is not sufficient to advance (agile) transformations. We help you to establish an appreciative and promising corporate culture so that you remain innovative and therefore competitive in the long-term.
The conditions for entrepreneurial success in VUCA times are constructive cooperation and interpersonal relationships that promote trust, creativity and exchange. People’s ways of thinking and convictions must be taken into account alongside the organisational culture when it comes to anchoring changes in a sustainable manner. Tiba therefore not only uses scientifically based change management models, but also integrates sustainable approaches from organisational psychology and collaboration techniques.
- Cultural workshops/cultural pilot program
- Cooperation models
- Radical Collaboration® Training
- Culture Check
- Change maturity check
- Individual coaching according to your needs
- Conflict Management
- Cultivation of a safe and supportive working atmosphere in teams and organizations
- Establishment of a culture that promotes collaboration in the organization
- Development or renewal of a team spirit
- Ability to cooperate & communicate
- Transformation to a learning organization
- Sustainable change projects
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
The merger / integration of IT sections was prepared with the help of the Tiba “Transformation Maturity Model”. This involved building successful performance and synergy teams and others.
International automotive company
Change Management Office
Change management happens on many different levels. With the change management office, we create a central office that holds all the strings. Clearly defined standard change management processes and the monitoring of projects will give you fast access to reliable facts and help with all decisions in connection with the change. The CMO is also your central control unit.
Building a change management office to bundle company-wide change management.
- Setting up a change management office
- Defining the change management standard process (Kotter, Prosci®, Lewin, …)
- Customised training options and developing change competency
- Change management manual
- Change network
- Setting up an internal know-how platform (CM collaboration)
- Company-wide change capability
- Change management standards
- Certainty through standards
- A common understanding
Prosci® Change Management
The Prosci® ADKAR® model improves your employees’ change capacity in five steps. Creating awareness, desire, knowledge, ability and reinforcement to sustain the change will result in your employees’ lasting awareness of the planned changes.
Tiba’s Prosci® Certified Change Practitioners and the Prosci® Certified Instructors audited by Prosci are the only primary affiliate partners in German-speaking countries to support implementation of change management and the training.
- CM Maturity Check
- CM ROI Calculation
- Training according to Prosci® ADKAR®
- Enterprise change management roadmap
- Creating awareness of the required change tasks within the management
- Successful change projects
- Change management competence
- Awareness of change in your culture
- Change management maturity throughout your organisation
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
In order to establish change management competence within the organisation all project leaders of strategic programmes and projects underwent specifically targeted training. Furthermore, Tiba supported with “sponsor briefing” and with planning the strategic orientation for the company-wide change management.
Automotive section Trucks
Change management requires the skill to persuade people of the benefits of change and to get them to embrace the steps ahead. Our role-based training will focus on preparing your change managers and change leaders through developing competence and mind set.
Role-based training to develop change mangers’ and change leaders’ competence and mind set.
- Leadership qualification in change
- Coaching for change management competence and soft skills training
- Integrating into HR development of your organisation
- Blended approach in training
- Change management capability
- Awareness of change in the business culture
- Contented staff
- Success of projects during change
CHANGE MANAGEMENT FOR ADAPTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Introducing new project management methods requires a change. We advise and support you with every aspect of implementation and with ensuring lasting success of new and optimised methods (e.g. PM4.0 or agile approach).
The successful implementation of new project management methods starts with the acceptance of new processes by people. Change management supports the successful implementation at exactly this level.
- Change vision workshop
- Change management impact analysis®
- Change management planning and implementation
- Cultural analysis (project culture and value system of your organisation)
- Change management consulting
- Change management intervention to ensure changes embed
- Managing resistance
- Efficient introduction of the adapted or new project management approach
- Better and lasting adaption of change
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
A global project for aligning processes for the project portfolio and project management was set up to ensure targets for R&D projects are met. With Tiba monitoring, we set up organisational change management and achieved acceptance of the changes at all levels.
Global Player in pharmaceutical industry