We are passionate about sharing our project management expertise – so that you and your staff can find the best certification solutions and pass the certification exams with confidence. Tiba’s approved project management specialists will prepare your staff for this important step in their professional development. Instead of dull theory, they will refer to real-life situations and teach exactly what is needed for the exam and for coping with the challenges of their projects. Typical of Tiba: With us you can rightly expect more service, a PLUS service – let us surprise you!
We will look at the detail and advise you which certification standard is the most suitable for your organisation. We will show you ideal ways of integrating the certifications into career paths or of combining them with other training formats.
We are pleased to provide advice to you and together with you will work out an attractive scheme to prepare for certification which matches your resources available, the project experience level of your staff and your training concept.
- Needs analysis for certification courses
- Assessment (workshop) over one or more days as a basis for deciding the most suitable certification and for clarifying your requirements
- Compiling a training concept for certification courses or a certification programme
- High pass rate in certification exams for participants entered by Tiba, owing to superb preparation
- Enhanced project orientation and cooperation in your projects through consistent terminology and standards
- Experience / live your process model – if available – during certification training
- Experienced instructors with real life orientation
The specialists from Tiba’s Center of Competence Certification Training will advise you and your participants when selecting and introducing the project management standards that are best suited to your organisation and your projects. In our compact preparatory training courses, our experienced specialists prepare your participants comprehensively for the certification exams. Your colleagues will receive valuable practical tips for introducing the standards in your
All Tiba certification coaches can have extensive personal project experience as project leader and PM consultant. Each instructor has a special trainer approval or accreditation in his or her area of certification. Our training methods increase the fun factor in training: efficient presentation, modern ways of learning, practical exercises.
- Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA® Level D)
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA® Level C, B)
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Uniform quality standards make your projects comparable
- Corporate image gain and clear competitive advantages when bidding for and handling project contracts
- Objective, neutral confirmation of project management competence of your project leaders through an internationally recognised title
- Accelerated professional careers for your staff
- Increased professional and personal recognition
Challenges in project management are becoming increasingly complex, parameters are changing in ever shorter cycles. Depending on project objectives and project environment, agile methods will help make your projects and processes more dynamic, faster, easier and more flexible. During the preparation for agile certification your and your colleagues will become familiar with agile methods. Drawing on our expertise built over decades, we will support you with detailed advice in selecting and implementing the appropriate agile certification.
Preparation will be led by approved specialists for agile project management whose personal expertise will ensure great practical relevance and the passing of certification exams.
- Professional Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Leading SAFe® 5 Certification Training
- Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager
- Empowering staff to integrate and use agile methods in project work
- Acquiring an additional internationally recognised title
You can combine agile features from Scrum, PRINCE2® Agile and hybrid+ with classic project management standards according to PMI®, IPMA and PRINCE2® – and achieve measurable added value. We support you in finding and implementing the best possible combination of “classic” and agile project management standards.
Combined certification training complements the “classic” certification courses IPMA, PMI® or PRINCE2® with agile components. We use the modular system: You tell us your requirements and wishes, we assemble the appropriate “classic” and agile certification modules for you and guide you through the implementation of your individual certification programme.
Integrating certifications into existing career concepts.
Complementing common certificates with agile topics and further training according to requirements, for example:
- Managerial acumen and leadership in a project
- PM methods training
- PM training for contractors
- Sound grounding in “classic” and agile project management for your staff
- Promoting a hybrid/adaptive perception of methods which enables your project leaders and staff to respond flexibly to a situation according to project requirements and status.
- Use of agile tools in IPMA, PMI® and PRINCE2® project environments
- Enhancing project leader performance through appropriate integration of further PM key topics into the certification programme as needed