The Rapid Evolution of Sustainability, ESG and Data in today’s world
Free Webinar of Tiba Managementberatung and Strategy & Transformation Consulting GmbH on 10.11.2022
4th webinar in the „Successful through digital transformation“ series
Two massive transformations are happening today, impacting all levels of people and organizations on a global level. The first is digital transformation and technologies along with the data that it generates. The second is the rapid changes in climate and the threat it poses globally. ESG is evolving into the standard framework for measuring results, especially within the investment community. Understanding the criticality that data plays in success, as well as the complexity of data metrics will be foundational to creating a new circular economy to help achieve sustainability.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
- Fundamentals to understanding ESG and why integration into existing business strategy is needed
- Introduction to ESG – what it means, how it is implemented, how it is tracked and standards for reporting
- Understanding of how emerging technologies and ESG data create better insights through transparency and accountability
- Insights into the risks in data – cybersecurity, inconsistent metric, lack of clarity, greenwashing and more
- Guide on how to create a sustainability program within your organization – Where to start
Thursday, November 10, 2022, 16.15 – 17.15 o´clock
With 30+ years in the Tech industry, Joanne Thurlow has extensive knowledge of today’s IT industry and innovations enabling digital transformation on a global level. Joanne’s primary focus is on digital business transformation through tech-enabled sustainable solutions, and further expanding her expertise in the areas of ESGs, sustainability and IoT.